Product Return Policy
- Missionrich india STAND BEHIND THE QUALITY OF missionrich india PRODUCTS.
- Missionrich india stands behind the quality of its products and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products, you may return it within 21 days of purchase for a refund as per the terms of the Returns Policy.
- The refund policy is applicable only for products in marketable condition, accompanied with an invoice. This policy does not apply to products that have been intentionally damaged or misused. It is incumbent upon Missionrich india ( Independent Distributors to follow the Customer Product Cancellation / Refund Policy in letter and spirit
- Mission rich CANCELLATION / RETURNS POLICY FOR MRI: MRI MAY RETURN THE PRODUCTS WITHIN 21 DAYS OF PURCHASE AS FOLLOWS:
- If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 21 days of invoice date accompanied by original invoice full refund will be given.
- If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 21 days of invoice date not accompanied by original invoice refund after deduction of VAT*/Taxes levied will be given.
- *GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- **Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
- REFERENCE NOTES
- The MRI must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the Missionrich india Office.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the MRI as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the Safe Shop dispatch and Delivery office.
- Product Volume (PV) adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total PV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Direct Sellers account.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- If customers return products directly to MISSIONRICH INDIA , PV adjustment shall be done from the Direct Sellers payout account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Direct Seller
In case of any dissatisfaction, manufacturing or packaging defect, retail customers can return/exchange the product to/from the distributor from whom they have purchased the same, within 21 days from the date of purchase. They have to provide a good reason and return the said products along with the original customer order receipt copy. In case of retail customers request for money refund or replacement of products, it is the distributor’s obligation to satisfy the customer’s needs. Thereafter, the distributor can exchange the products from the Company within 30 days from the date of invoice and must submit the following at the time of exchange:
- Product Return Form
- Reason for Return
- Copy of Invoice
- Copy of Customer Order Receipt
- Products to be returned
Buy Back Policy
The Company provides a Buy Back Policy to the distributor who wishes to resign from his/her distributorship and return any MRIi products that are in good condition, useable, resaleable, restockable, unopened, and unaltered and the shelf life of the goods have not expired. The product invoice should be within 21 days from the date of purchase. Upon approval, the amount refunded will be equal to distributor cost of the product being returned, less total bonus paid out by the Company on the original purchase and less 10% service charge. The Buy Back policy is designed to impose upon the sponsor and the Company the obligation to ensure that the distributor is buying products wisely. Distributors are requested to buy products that they can reasonably sell within 21 days period.
For Cancellation of confirmed/placed order please Contact Us on our helpline no: 020-253942100
or write to us at www.onlymissionrichindiana.com
In case of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto, the same shall first be attempted to be resolved by conciliation. Conciliator shall be a person appointed by the Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. The Pune Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction otherwise.